Selecting a new floor for your home brings with it exposure to a vast array of options, and it can be challenging initially to determine exactly which one is going to be right for you. You will need to ask yourself:
- Which type of floor suits my lifestyle most?
- Which will look most appealing in my home?
- Which is easiest to maintain and keep clean?
- How will my local climate affect different types of flooring?
- Which flooring option is budget-friendly for me?
Hybrid vinyl planks are a newer product on the market which ticks many of the boxes that discerning customers seek when installing a new floor for their home, whether it’s for a specific area of the house or for the whole house. These fit nicely into the hard flooring category of flooring products but offer specific benefits to buyers which are not present in some other hard floor options.
The Benefits of Hybrid Vinyl Planks
- Hybrid vinyl flooring is, quite simply, beautiful. It looks amazing and it feels great underfoot. There are a lot of timber-look styles and tones from which to choose, and the end result looks just like timber flooring.
- Flooring vinyl plank products are 100% Waterproof. This is due to a unique combination of vinyl flooring and laminate technology, and it delivers the look of timber hardwood in areas where wood floors can’t be safely installed, including bathrooms and other potentially wet or damp areas. You need have no fear of getting the floor wet.
- Hybrid vinyl is very, very durable. There is no difficult maintenance or upkeep to worry about; cleaning requires little effort, and there are no ongoing costs attached to keeping it in great condition (unlike with a hardwood timber floor). Even if your home experiences heavy traffic, with kids and pets, your floor will still look great and perform well. Slightly damp mop, stains and spills from kids and pets, and even odours won’t be an issue with a hybrid vinyl floor.
- Hybrid flooring can be installed throughout your entire home, including bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms and even the laundry. This equates to a clean and fresh look throughout the entire home that provides consistency and flows from room to room. The aesthetic is seamless and ideal for everything from more traditional home layouts to modern open-plan living.
- Cleaning hybrid vinyl planks is easy. Simply sweep or vacuum regularly to eliminate dust and dirt, and use a damp mop to finish it off. There are no special product or treatment requirements at all!
Why Choose Flooring Vinyl from Impact Floors?
With Impact Floors, you know you are getting fantastic flooring vinyl products at the very best prices.
Impact Floors on the Sunshine Coast offers a wide range of high-quality flooring solutions at affordable prices. You don’t need to spend a fortune to have a beautiful, functional floor! We have a fantastic range of hybrid vinyl flooring options from which you can choose, and there is a style to suit every home’s aesthetic. Visit our Sunshine Coast showroom today to experience our full range of flooring solutions for your home – they will suit your lifestyle and be friendly to your budget! Call us today on (07) 5443 1295.